Another Episode is gone...AGAIN....T.T

/
0 Comments
Well just like the title, I lost 3 and half hour video. Is not Broken like last time, And I can also see the video. BUT There is no sound... I though it because i forget to change primary playback to my headphone or I forget to turn up video. But after checking another video I made before, there is sound.  So I check if OBS is at fault. I check audio setting, and....I feels so stupid right now.


As you can see, I set all audio to disable, making OBS won't record any sound. I don't know when did I change those setting, but the other scene I set is set to record game sound. And because of that stupidity I lost 3 hours of Assassin Creed II gameplay footage. I'm really feels sorry guys.

So if you gonna use OBS, please check all those setting before you record important video. You clearly don't want this to happen.

Last I probably won't give you let's play episode in next video, but only a story telling video about what happen in those missing video.

Sorry and thank you


You may also like

No comments :