BOING !!! - Anime Occultic Nine

/
0 Comments


     BOING....BOING....

     It's already four weeks from Fall season for anime, but I haven't watch many title. Last week I watch Seitokai Yakuin Domo (SYD) from season 1 and 2. I also watch Hellsing and a few episode of Helsing : Ultimate. I also watch Owari no Seraph/Seraph of The End S1. I don't know why but unlike usual, I still haven't screening all anime of this season to see if there are any interesting show this season. I just keep watching old anime.

     Well at least I already watch some Monster Hunter Stories, Keijo, and WWW.Working!!. IMO they are definitely interesting. MH Stories use different point from Monster Hunter as rider, WWW.Working!! the same as Working, have a slapstick comedy and romance, but in different way. And for Keijo, who first I think only as a fanservice anime, turn out to be an interesting oppai and butt fight. OK it is fanservice all the way, yet I don't feel much lust like I watch other fanservice anime masou gakuen hxh or Highschool DxD. I also haven't watch Haikyuu s3 and Hibike s2, which they're first season I really like. Well part of it maybe because I see lots of Shojo anime this season, which I don't really like. Is not like I already watch them though, so I don't really know if they're bad or not.

     At least until yesterday, which I suddenly see a slight brief of this anime, called Occultic Nine, which because of "occultic" word in it made me want to watch it. Saw the tag, and it is a mystery and sci fi , made me want to watch it more. So it began.

     First scene is a lot of people, seem dead in lake in the middle of town. Feeling strange to that scene, I watch it seriously. Then the scene change into a cafe, with a boy, says he is a NEET and run a ocultic site, but not as a believer, instead he make a different point of view regarding occult story, given by his site reader. So basically, he didn't gave them a story, but collecting his site visitor story, made an impression on it as article with a bit joke inside it. Seem kinda like what I doing though. (Yet I don't like to be called otaku whatever the reason is. (-_-)).

The MC
     Then a girl come. The first impression of her, is definitely BOING. What the h*** with that oppai? And with that small body. And she supposed to still in school. It REALLY caught my attention.
BOING !!!
     Still I'm not feeling disgust with it, and keep watching it. (The story, not the oppai). Then they watch TV and see a program with few people around MC, debating about occult in sciene view. One who take side of science can tell us logically about occult, an university professor, believe science can prove existence of occult things like soul with help of scientific method. Well in reality, there is some scientist that want to prove it. Some want to explain what soul is, other explain poltergeist and telekinesis. Whit that I keep thinking, this show will give me a case where occult is part of it, but in scientific view, basically such as a person who think he have telekinetic, but in reality he just not realize he move the thing unconsciously, made by trauma or something like that.

What do you think I am ? HAHAHAHA

     Yet after that I see a girl, with dark scene, having a customer that want to curse someone. And she have that invisible thing. What the h*** is that. Still in surprise, this anime also show a girl giving fortune teller in some kind of video site, probably in Nico Nico Douga site, with that icon in top left and floating comment in the video. Still I keep think about that monstrous oppai. And believe me it's not over. The MC, boy who run the occult site, found a dead body.

I'm gonna shoot you with POYA GUN... (@^v^@)

    That is for episode 1. I definitely gonna follow this anime called Occultic Nine. It certainly have something in it that keep amusing me, who like mystery anime.

    So watch it guys. It may not suite everyone with that MONSTER OPPAI thing, but the story by far interesting enough to keep me going.


You may also like

No comments :