Dark Souls 3 PvE Fun build - Jack of All Trades

/
0 Comments



The purpose of this build is to have fun using all spell so you can combine however you like. You can also exploit enemies elemental weakness especially on boss.


As you can see I'm already SL 138, so for sl 125 I probably build it like this.



You can put int into 50 to get white dragon breath, but because Crystal chime has softcap at 45, and I also personaly don't like that spell much, I only put 48 to get crystal soul spear, but it's up to you.

In weapon slot I used astora ultragreatsword, scholar's candlestick to boost sorceries, crystal chime to use both sorceries and miracle, golden wing crest shield because it has 100 physical and spell parry, and pyromancy flame.



For helm i use crown of dusk to boost sorcery, and for chest arm and leg i use
whatever i can use for looks only. if you ask why i put point into vit, it's because I don't really like to wear robe like normal spell user looks like.

For ring i used sage ring, ring of the sun first born, bellowing dragoncrest ring, and witch ring. it will make the spell damage mediocore but its still enough for PvE. and for estus I bring 10 estus and 4 ashen estus.

Just choose how you want to kill the enemy

For starting class I recommend using pyromancer and play as hybrid pyromancer in NG because of low damage in both miracles and sorceries with low stat. You also won't get good miracle and sorceries equipment and spell until near end game, but for pyro you'll get the best spell, great chaos fire orb in midgame.

I usually use Astora UGS in melee for flinching opponent, farron flashsword for fast melee attack, and combination of sunlight spear, great chaos fire orb, and crystal soul spear however i want.




You may also like

No comments :